The City of Pearls, the City of Nawabs is trending as the hot property destination for buyers from across the globe. Bagging the title of the best Indian city to live for three consecutive years, Hyderabad is emerging as the big IT/ITES and manufacturing hub of the country. Along with a buoyant economy, it boasts of an impressive infrastructure, superior connectivity, best in class international schools and low crime rate. But the key to attracting buyers is the affordable real estate market and relatively higher rental and investment returns.
Looking for quality living, affordable housing or good rental income and returns?
Then this capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is the place to invest. Here are a few reasons, why you should have an address in Hyderabad.
- Lucrative Property Rates:Hyderabad offers affordable housing market, which can make any home buyers dream come true. Studies suggest that Hyderabad is the top investment destination as it offers affordable housing in proximity to prime employment hubs. So, whether investment is on your mind or you want a budget house for your own living purpose, Hyderabad is your safe bet. Compare with any tier 1 city and you can get an affordable property in prime locations in Hyderabad. While, a middle-income household home buying dreams stay afar in cities like Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Chennai, it sure can take shape in Hyderabad. Surveys indicate that an average annual income of Rs. 9 lakh and above can easily buy a residential property in Hyderabad.
- Better Returns: The chances of property appreciation in Hyderabad are quite high. You can expect good returns on your property in small to medium term. Thanks to the incessant increase in commercial activities in Hyderabad that the commercial leasing rates have already gone up by 40-50%. So, has been the case of rental income from residential property. But as far as reselling is concerned you can expect good returns, only in the near future. Invest now to make the most of the expected boom, for now reap the benefit in terms of high rental income from your residential and commercial space.
- Booming IT & Manufacturing Industry: Along with IT/ITES, Hyderabad is also alluring for people in the manufacturing industry. Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson and Denmark based DESMI are just a few names who have launched manufacturing units in Hyderabad. And when it comes to the IT industry, the names and numbers of job generation are super impressive. From Apple to Google, Microsoft to Amazon, you name it and the big IT firm is there in Hyderabad. Companies like Uber, Salesforce are also planning to expand their operations in this city of nawabs. Approximately 36000 jobs have been generated in the city of Hyderabad in IT industry alone in 2015-2016. Come, be a part of this booming IT & manufacturing hub.
- Impressive Infrastructure & Connectivity: Travel with ease when in Hyderabad. While the Greenfield airport offers flight services to various cities and countries, the road connectivity is also unmatchable. And adding to the attractiveness is the upcoming Hyderabad Metro Rail project. Along with connectivity, the infrastructure is also super impressive and with the increasing list of international schools you will be spoiled with choices.
- Quality of Living: Offering a fine quality of living, this cosmopolitan city is also one of the safest in India and the world. Enjoy living in this safe city at an economical price. Studies suggest that within 3.4 years you can accumulate down payment for your house, the lowest among 8 metro cities.
You can look for projects close to the employment hubs of HITEC city, Gachibowli, Kondapur, and Kothaguda. Near the HITEC city, there is a lot of demand for residential property with quality amenities. Other areas from an investment point of view include Narsingi, Mokila, and Kollur, where one can get a budget home. And if you are planning to invest in an apartment in the HITEC city, then your search ends at Puravankara. You can check for our luxury apartments coming up in Hyderabad at http://www.puravankara.com/ and for budget homes with superior amenities visit us at http://www.providenthousing.com/project/.